Error : Failed to load library [ndll]

Emin Fedar

Dec 19, 2015, 6:07:58 AM12/19/15
to Haxe
I builded a ndll file and it works. But in another project when I try to use it, it gives me Failed to load library error. How can i define ndll for a project?

Thanks!

Hugh

Dec 20, 2015, 11:38:28 PM12/20/15
to Haxe
The easiest way is to copy it to your "exe path".  Neko puts the standard ndlls in its central install location.
Hxcpp has special code to find its libraries based on the haxelib setup.
Nme + Openfl automatically copy the ndll files to be next to the generated exe, or in the directory you run it from.

This last option is probably the best - manually or from some build script copy in the ndll dependencies.

Hugh

Emin Fedar

Dec 21, 2015, 11:26:00 AM12/21/15
to Haxe
Thanks for your answer!

In addition : My correct path for ndll import to Windows export is "C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\lib\lime\2,8,2\ndll"