qhor

Dec 20, 2013, 10:46:40 AM12/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm trying to do preloader for my swf and i'm using haxe of course. So i'm compiling main application with -D swf-preloader-frame - i'm using resourses (FlashDevelop auto generated)
and here the problem is - it looks like all resources was added to Frame0 instead of Frame1, so when i'm trying to merge result with Preloader (with -D flash-use-stage) it crashes all frames, and that's all, so preloader isn't working and new swf isn't working

maybe someone knows what's going on....

Main
-cp src
-lib actuate