haxe cpp linking issues on ios and android

r.ver...@nexters.com

Oct 8, 2015, 9:11:15 AM10/8/15
to Haxe
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to use haxe-created static library in our cross-platform game engine. I compiled the lib for both ios and android but have several issues when linking it. As the haxe-created lib requires it's own libz, std and regex, I link them to my ios project. My project also uses libz (from iPhoneIos sdk) so I get conflicts in runtime - libpng presumably refers the libz stuff from haxe's libz and it leads tu bugs. Ok, on ios this can be fixed by changing the linking order in Xcode (system libz must be linked first) but it seems to be a very insecure solution.

On android I just get many "multiple definition of ..." for symbols defined both in system's libz and haxe's libz.

I use -D static_link in my target's hxml.

MacOS 10.11, hxcpp 3,2,180, Haxe Compiler 3.2.0, NekoVM 2.0.0

Please help me in solving that problem! I've googled a lot but found nothing related to this problem