OpenFL, windows target, Custom([file_write,stderr]) error

Tom

Jan 9, 2015, 4:52:22 AM1/9/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I try to run a compiled Haxe project in windows, but with or without any assets and icon (and with or without embed="true") I got Custom([file_write,stderr]) error window.
I use OpenFL 2.2.1, lime 2.0.4.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!
Tom

Tom

Jan 9, 2015, 5:12:27 AM1/9/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
There is a solution:

I wrote to OpenFl Community, too.
The answer said, that maybe in debug mode, with
<haxedef name="HXCPP_DEBUGGER" if="debug" />
can give some clue, where is the error: "Invalid field:blockIndent", which can be caused by -dce full.
so I removed it, and the exe is running fine.

Joshua Granick

Jan 9, 2015, 4:01:15 PM1/9/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com, Tom
I just tried a project (PiratePig) using <haxeflag name="-dce" value="full" /> and got a similar error, regarding the "visible" property when testing C++.

I've just resolved this, so DCE is working fine for the sample, I'd be happy to look at other instances. I've just committed a round of dead-code elimination fixes to Github for both Lime and OpenFL

Message has been deleted

Tom

Jan 11, 2015, 2:27:50 AM1/11/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com, hortoba...@gmail.com
The conversation continues on the OpenFL community pages.