Strange error while compiling to Windows

Jeru Sanders

Apr 26, 2014, 1:05:58 PM4/26/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
When I compile to Windows target it compiles 100% ok, but when I run it it quickly opens and closes. If I use the command "haxelib run openfl run project.xml windows" it reveals the error "Could not find primitive lime_bitmap_data_set_flags__1."

Googling this returns nothing, any ideas? I'm using the libraries: "actuate, openfl, swf"

Thanks in advance for your help!

Pablo J. Novas

Jun 14, 2014, 11:51:17 AM6/14/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here :S

Sven Bergström

Jun 15, 2014, 9:58:43 AM6/15/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Could you both post the values that shows from :

haxelib list

This was an error from a quite older version during some merging of the native backends.
Should show something about openfl 2.0.0 and lime 1.0.0 at least, as these are where the source of that error comes from>

Secondly - that error may not even be the cause of the problem, as those errors can go by without causing trouble if not used.
Are you running with the debug flag enabled?

lime test windows -debug