I can't ge nodejs target for OpenFL to work

vroad

Nov 4, 2014, 9:10:17 AM11/4/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if I can get node.js target for OpenFL to work, as it crashes randomly.

Sometimes the app even fails to load manifest file throwing exception.
It also crashed in ImageBuffer, failing to assign loaded data to an newly created empty js object.

Something might be breaking the content of memory, but how can I locate that? Why it doesn't just crash in the same place?

Even when it launches without errors, the app cannot display texture. I should debug that too.

Demo that reproduces this issue:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ez0lpq7ip4064/demo_web_nodejs_0_11_14.zip?dl=0

To run, just drug and drop ApplicationMain.js to node.exe.

vroad

Nov 5, 2014, 8:34:55 PM11/5/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It might be better to ask this in v8 forum, Since this problem may be coming from my incorrect use of v8.

vroad

Nov 7, 2014, 5:57:17 AM11/7/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This was the bug of my code... Fixed in the latest version.