Haxelib submit troubles

Tong Disktree

Sep 25, 2015, 11:05:32 AM9/25/15
to Haxe
Hello,

I just tried to submit the chrome-extension and chrome-app libraries to haxelib but it hangs at:
File #91727440 accepted : 122577 bytes written
Processing file....

I've waited several minutes without success, canceled the process and tried again ... same.
But now it shows up 3x at http://lib.haxe.org/ with the same version number.

Also if i try to submit the chrome-app library it aborts with:
Dependency format has changed

.. while i don't see any errors in the haxelib.json file.

Anyone knows what's going on here?

regards/tong

Tong Disktree

Sep 26, 2015, 8:35:53 AM9/26/15
to Haxe
The 'Dependency format has changed' error was because i did have an old version of haxelib in my path.
Updating solved this.
But the 'Processing file.... ' error without successful submit notification did remain.