StablexUI issue: tabStack.free()

PSvils

Nov 12, 2013, 10:13:33 AM11/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Working on my StablexUI application, I'm at a point where I generate a popup (<Floating>), and inside I have a <TabStack> with 2 empty <TabPage>'s for testing. When I call free on the popup, down the free() call stack for all children widgets, it throws an error when it tried to remove a TabPage's title:

[TabStack.hx - starting with line 213]
    override public function removeChildAt(idx:Int) : DisplayObject {

var child : DisplayObject = super.removeChildAt(idx);

if( Std.is(child, TabPage) ){
            child
.removeEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, this._onChange);

this.tabBar.removeChild(cast(child, TabPage).title);

}

return child;

}//function removeChildAt()

Underlined and bolded line throws the error, telling me that the title object isn't a child of the removeChild caller (tabBar).

Is this an error, or am I possibly doing something wrong? I'm not sure what info to provide in this situation, so if you need any more, just yell! :)

P.

Alexander Kuzmenko

Nov 12, 2013, 2:48:35 PM11/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This looks like a bug in StablexUI. I'll fix it tommorow.
Meanwhile it will be super awesome if you can provide minimal project to reproduce this error :)

Alexander Kuzmenko

Nov 13, 2013, 11:06:35 AM11/13/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This bug was fixed today. Run  `haxelib upgrade`

вторник, 12 ноября 2013 г., 19:13:33 UTC+4 пользователь PSvils написал:
Working on my StablexUI application, I'm at a point where I generate a popup (<Floating>), and inside I have a <TabStack> with 2 empty <TabPage>'s for testing. When I call free on the popup, down the free() call stack for all children widgets, it throws an error when it tried to remove a TabPage's title:

PSvils

Nov 14, 2013, 3:08:55 AM11/14/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner!

Super thanks for the fix, working now. :)
I'll try to find time to make a small sample of the problemo, if you still need one.

P.

Alexander Kuzmenko

Nov 14, 2013, 3:32:10 AM11/14/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com