Haxe - munit - Missing command line results

Jason Kringen

Mar 10, 2014, 2:06:27 PM3/10/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I'm working with integrating munit into our haxe/JS project and I can't seem to get the test results to get printed out to the command line. My TestSuiteRunner class is currently using the JUnitReportClient (which I want so we can eventually have our CI server run these tests). All I get on the command line when I run tests is this:

Massive Unit - Copyright 2014 Massive Interactive. Version 2.1.0
   haxe
-main TestSuiteRunner -lib munit -lib hamcrest -cp ./ -cp ../js -cp ../../lg/js -cp ../../samsung/js -js CommonTests.js
Tests FAILED under js using junit client
------------------------------
PLATFORMS TESTED
: 1, PASSED: 0, FAILED: 1, ERRORS: 0, TIME: 0.76613
TESTS FAILED

I can, of course, look at the exported JUnit XML to see what failed, but having the failures output to the command line would be ideal for development.

Any ideas on how I can get that to happen? Here's what my haxelib looks like:
actuate: 1.43 [1.7.2]
distill
: [0.7]
hamcrest
: 1.0.0 1.0.1 [1.2.1]
haxelib_client
: 3.1.0-rc.3 [3.1.0-rc.4]
mconsole
: [1.6.0]
mcover
: 1.2.5 1.4.0 [2.0.3]
mlib
: 0.4.0 0.4.3 [2.0.2]
munit
: 0.9.4.1 0.9.5.2 [2.1.0]

My command to run the munit tests is:
haxelib run munit test -nogen -js -kill-browser -result-exit-code

Thanks in advance!