Haxe Class compilation to Flash

Żabojad

Oct 30, 2014, 2:12:45 PM10/30/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I facing a basic compilation to Flash problem.

I have a simple Haxe class extending flash.display.MovieClip. When I compile it to a swf file, I would like it (an instance of it) to be the "local root" of its swf file (what we get through flash.Lib.current).

When I compile a simple as3 class with Flash Builder, it's what happens. But compilation to swf with haxe gives something different where flash.Lib.current is not an instance of my class.

How can I do that with the Haxe compiler ?

Thanks

Thomas

Helmut Granda

Oct 31, 2014, 12:37:15 AM10/31/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I am running into the exact problem, replying here to follow this thread.

Benjamin Dubois

Oct 31, 2014, 3:56:08 AM10/31/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Not sure, maybe you can find what you need here
http://old.haxe.org/manual/tips_and_tricks#flash-specific

Żabojad

Oct 31, 2014, 4:11:43 AM10/31/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I do not see any option there that would help.