Run build.hxml from php

Adrian Martinez

Nov 21, 2013, 6:43:09 AM11/21/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I'm building a tool in haxe targeting php.

With that tool I want tot manage multiple haxe projects with more ease.

So now I want to run a build.hxml file with that tool.

But I'm not sure how to achieve that.

I'm guessing I'll have to use the sys.io.Process class to run haxe.

But I don't know how to use that class either.

Could someone help me out with this issue?

I'm on a Mac.

Thnx in advantage,

Adrian

clemos

Nov 21, 2013, 6:45:57 AM11/21/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Marc Weber

Nov 21, 2013, 6:56:50 AM11/21/13
to haxelang
You run a build.hxml file by running "haxe build.hxml" !?
For PHP there is system() and similar popen like commands

Marc Weber