What happened to HaQuery?

Guilherme Silva

Sep 24, 2013, 5:12:18 AM9/24/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Does anyone know why isn't haquery in haxelib anymore?
Was the project cancelled?

Thanks, best regards
Guilherme Silva

PSvils

Sep 24, 2013, 5:16:24 AM9/24/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
While this may not be much help, I looked up HaQuery as well, and it seems that it simply hasn't been updated to work with Haxe3. If you are using Haxe2, then it should be available through the legacy haxelib (make sure you're using the old haxelib when installing).

Guilherme Silva

Sep 25, 2013, 9:59:44 AM9/25/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks PSvils for your answer ;).

Apparently HaQuery is just awaiting for the next release of haxe. since the current one  one (3.0.0) needs some improvements :)

Oleg Butovich

Sep 25, 2013, 7:52:48 PM9/25/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
here is the repository: https://code.google.com/p/haquery/

Marcelo Serpa

Sep 25, 2013, 7:58:08 PM9/25/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Where did you get that information from? What improvements?

--
Marcelo

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Guilherme Silva wrote:

Thanks PSvils for your answer ;).

Apparently HaQuery is just awaiting for the next release of haxe. since the current one  one (3.0.0) needs some improvements :)

Yaroslav Sivakov

Oct 1, 2013, 2:23:33 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello! PSvils is right - now HaQuery prepared for working on the last haxe version (from github). Haxe 3.0.0 has some major bugs. So I wait for the next haxe release. Project in the active development (HaQuery is used for some services of the russian social network http://vkrugudruzei.ru/).

Marcelo Serpa

Oct 1, 2013, 2:27:40 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
"Haxe 3.0 has some major bugs" -- now that's a bold statement :)

--
Marcelo

Yaroslav Sivakov

Oct 1, 2013, 2:55:14 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ok, minor bugs. But critical for HaQuery.

Nicolas Cannasse

Oct 1, 2013, 5:26:56 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 01/10/2013 08:55, Yaroslav Sivakov a �crit :
> Ok, minor bugs. But critical for HaQuery.

Which are?

Nicolas

Yaroslav Sivakov

Oct 1, 2013, 7:02:43 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
All of them aready fixed in the master branch (I can't remember details). Except the https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/issues/2117. For now I made a workaround: check constructor existing inside a macro and show error if not.