How to debug errors with haxe.Http

Żabojad

Jan 18, 2013, 9:07:23 AM1/18/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

I'm trying to build a little client for twitter and target air on android with it.

When sending the initial request to ask for an authentication token to twitter, the error handler is called and the error message is: msg=Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: https://api.twitter.com/1/oauth/request_token

How can I know more about the causes of the problem ?

Thanks

Mihail Ivanchev

Jan 18, 2013, 9:11:54 AM1/18/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I had exactly the same use case (Twitter, AIR) some time ago. You can't really get more info other than looking at the notifications in the browser's development tools (not in Haxe). This is the maximum of information you are going to get.

Regards,
Mihail

Baluta Cristian

Jan 18, 2013, 5:20:32 PM1/18/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Your url must be wrong, that's what 2032 means. And indeed is if you open it in browser.
--
Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com