Cactus IDE - Open source Haxe IDE on IndieGoGo

BP

Sep 25, 2013, 8:04:52 AM9/25/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hey! I just noticed that there's an IndieGoGo project on building a lightweight Haxe IDE with integrated Debugging for Flash/CPP, and it'll be open source (MIT), and free....

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cactus-ide

He's only targeting $1500, and you can contribute for any amount, but $10 gets your name in the about box. $500 would let you request 3 features (within reason).

It sounds like the $1500 target is so he can work on it all month, which it sounds like he's been doing for a month or so already!

It'll support Mac and Linux at the least, and it's by AS3Boyan.....

Contrib!

Cauê Waneck

Sep 25, 2013, 11:45:15 PM9/25/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Well, after three times trying to contribute there and getting that there was an error with my payment, is there another way I can contribute, AS3Boyan? A Google Checkout account would be perfect :)

Cheers!
Cauê

Justin Donaldson

Sep 26, 2013, 12:00:12 AM9/26/13
to Haxe
It worked fine for me earlier today...

Cauê Waneck

Sep 26, 2013, 12:27:26 AM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I can't really debug what's wrong, as it only says there was an error - and don't say why. :(

2013/9/26 Justin Donaldson <jdona...@gmail.com>
Message has been deleted

BP

Sep 26, 2013, 7:56:17 AM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

hey! I managed to do so last night as well, and didn't have any problems.... You could report the error here:

or look at their list of possible contribution errors here:

I've emailed them about it.... Is there a specific error you're receiving?

and for those interested, the campaign has hit $500 of it's $1500 goal.... Keep it coming!

BP

Sep 26, 2013, 8:20:12 AM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
and for those not aware of his contributions, AS3Boyan has a list of his Haxe work here:

BP

Sep 26, 2013, 9:50:20 AM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
and here's a video of the IDE as it currently stands... Autocompletion working very nicely (even works with spelling mistakes too!)

Cristian Baluta

Sep 26, 2013, 12:06:44 PM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Java? You lost me here as a user unfortunately but good luck with coding.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:50 PM, BP <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
and here's a video of the IDE as it currently stands... Autocompletion working very nicely (even works with spelling mistakes too!)

Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

Filip Loster

Sep 26, 2013, 12:18:37 PM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
@up why? Almost all of the best ides are written in java (intelliJ, eclipse, netbeans...)
I will totally back up this project, especially if the autocompletion takes into account the macros. On current intelliJ haxe plugin using @publicFields macro succesfully prevents from having autocompletion on affected classes.

Cristian Baluta

Sep 26, 2013, 12:33:48 PM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I tried them all, they are way slower than Textmate. Textmate has other problems but i can live with them. The autocompletion in cactus looks really good though.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Filip Loster <fbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
@up why? Almost all of the best ides are written in java (intelliJ, eclipse, netbeans...)
I will totally back up this project, especially if the autocompletion takes into account the macros. On current intelliJ haxe plugin using @publicFields macro succesfully prevents from having autocompletion on affected classes.

Michel Romecki

Sep 26, 2013, 1:24:27 PM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Same for me, I was interested but when I saw it's in Java I was frustrated. I found all big apps running in Java are slow, but It's my opinion and good luck for the work !

BP

Sep 26, 2013, 1:42:05 PM9/26/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
all good points.... i personally use Eclipse every day at work, and think it runs totally fine.... but this isn't going to be Eclipse.... It sounds like the intent is not to be a big IDE, but a small clean IDE with core features (autocomplete/debugging).

If it manages to hit those marks, it'll *definitely* be a benefit to the Haxe community.... and even if you wouldn't use it yourself, I'm sure tons would. It'll help newbies start developing with Haxe alot faster..... which would of course grow the platform itself ;-) So win win, right?

李志

Sep 27, 2013, 1:58:31 AM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
java swing cross system and easy use.and have system laf.java lang also have many coder and easy use.java swing light weghit vs qt.but the sun can want make java swing fast.sun just speed the java server side.

在 2013年9月27日星期五UTC+8上午12时18分37秒,Filip Loster写道:

Erik Escoffier

Sep 27, 2013, 4:59:19 AM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This is great. A good Haxe IDE on Mac and Linux has to exist. It's a pity though that all the screenshots are Windows screenshots...

What happened to the lightweight, cross-platform Haxe IDE written in Haxe JS that Nicolas mentioned at WWX? Is it still a thing?

Marcelo Serpa

Sep 27, 2013, 8:41:42 AM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
There's at least 3 simultaneous efforts into a self-contained Haxe IDE. Someone from the HaxePunk (?) community was also working on a js-based one, AFAIK. Why not gather efforts and work in one defacto project? A js-based one sounds much better than a java one :)

--
Marcelo

AS3Boyan

Sep 27, 2013, 4:13:42 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Cauê, unfortunately, PayPal officially doesn't allow to receive money for residents of Ukraine. I heard that Google Checkout(seems like it's now Google Wallet) allow to send/receive money only for US residents.

Cauê Waneck

Sep 27, 2013, 4:19:33 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Okay, then! I'll keep trying. Got into contact with Indie go go twice already - and they've actually sent me the same message (probably automated?) both times :/ .

About the IDE, I'd be interested to know why you chose native java development vs haxe/java.

AS3Boyan

Sep 27, 2013, 4:36:59 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Yep, I would be happy to join forces and work together(and split money between developers, of course). I know for sure, that this https://github.com/misterpah/haxeflixel-editor project is good, just needs some work. Back2dos presented some IDE, but I don't know in which state it's now.

Currently, I tried rewriting Cactus IDE in JavaFX+CodeMirror, it works and looks nice, but it has some visual glitches which I don't like(Maybe some rendering issues in JavaFX). First version of Cactus IDE was written in old Swing is fast and good, but it looks like from Windows 98, and there is some Swing things that require a lot of dirty hacks but at least there a lot of documentation/snippets over the web and they cover many use cases. So it's pretty good.

Of course, it would be cool to work together on such project, maybe we can work together on https://github.com/misterpah/haxeflixel-editor. Or maybe on back2dos's IDE.

Also, there is project named, https://github.com/jbaron/cats, which based on Node-WebKit and uses Ace as code editor. It looks like just what I need, except it's for TypeScript(and maybe switch to CodeMirror). But this can be changed.

I read in comments, that people want IDE written in Haxe, maybe I could switch to Haxe+Node-WebKit(https://github.com/misterpah/haxeflixel-editor based on Node-webkit), maybe it's a good option. Please let me know what you think. And I will try to contact those guys, who work on IDE, maybe we could work together. Swing is still an good option, I need smart code completion, parameter assistance, it already works somehow, but maybe there is even better options.

Guys, thanks so much, for those contributions!

Franco Ponticelli

Sep 27, 2013, 4:45:42 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
The Node-webkit + codemirror/ace it is in my opinion the best and I would strongly suggest to go in that  direction. You would enable the community to contribute with plugins and code fixes directly in Haxe which would be a huge plus.

Franco

AS3Boyan

Sep 27, 2013, 4:48:01 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I thought like, it's easier to develop IDE in NetBeans, because of code generation, java docs.
haxe/java currently has no java docs, I think can port Cactus IDE to haxe/java, if that make some sense.

Cauê Waneck

Sep 27, 2013, 5:02:02 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

2013/9/27 AS3Boyan <denis.f...@gmail.com>

I thought like, it's easier to develop IDE in NetBeans, because of code generation, java docs.
haxe/java currently has no java docs, I think can port Cactus IDE to haxe/java, if that make some sense.

Makes sense.
I was interested to know if you found any problem with haxe/java. And yes, a good IDE can be a problem :)

Nicolas Cannasse

Sep 27, 2013, 5:07:01 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 27/09/2013 22:45, Franco Ponticelli a écrit :
> The Node-webkit + codemirror/ace it is in my opinion the best and I
> would strongly suggest to go in that direction. You would enable the
> community to contribute with plugins and code fixes directly in Haxe
> which would be a huge plus.

I'm also in favor of this technical solution. If you can manage to get
something working with it, the Haxe Foundation could sponsor the project.

Best,
Nicolas

AS3Boyan

Sep 27, 2013, 5:21:31 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/misterpah/haxeflixel-editor this is more like Haxe IDE, than HaxeFlixel Editor, it's just limited to HaxeFlixel. It uses CodeMirror and Node WebKit, and maybe jquery. It's written in JavaScript. It already has tabs, it can open files, I talked with author of this project maybe few weeks ago, he suggested to join forces to his project, but at that time I was working on my IDE in Java. So maybe it's a good idea to work together on this nice project(https://github.com/misterpah/haxeflixel-editor), maybe just port some parts of it to Haxe to get nice code completion and type checks. I will try to talk with him tomorrow.

AS3Boyan

Sep 27, 2013, 5:32:10 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
HaxeFlixel IDE screenshot:
http://postimg.org/image/fx5ohh54l/full/

Hudson Ansley

Sep 27, 2013, 5:44:28 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Shame that Haxe isn't the obvious choice to write a Haxe IDE... guess mainly its the libraries that are not there...?

Marcelo Serpa

Sep 27, 2013, 5:49:57 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hudson,

The problem I see is lack of documentation, and yes, lack of mature libraries. Just yesterday I was playing with BasisApple, which is a interesting abstraction over Cocoa. With the author's help, I got the example app to compile, and could play with it, but it's still a bit obscure (i.e A lot has to be done by trial and error or by looking at the code through the various abstractions (basis/hxcpp/ffi/cocoa)).

Also, Cauê's Croxit will have a Desktop version soon, and it might the used for that purpose (an AIR-like platform on steroids).

There's a lot of potential though. We just lack a bit of focus and collaboration I'd say. Maybe too many options, which is Haxe inherently provides?

That being said, I think the JavaScript option is the most appealing option so far, since it's the most portable one, and wit the advent of Croxit, it could even be ported to a nicely packaged cross platform binaries.

--
Marcelo

On Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Hudson Ansley wrote:

Shame that Haxe isn't the obvious choice to write a Haxe IDE... guess mainly its the libraries that are not there...?

Heinz Hölzer

Sep 27, 2013, 8:37:20 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I would also prefer an ide written in haxe. You could take advantage of the lexer + parser for haxe - hxparse developed by Simn.

BP

Sep 27, 2013, 9:22:25 PM9/27/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm all for Haxe, and think that realizing a simple Haxe IDE that supports debugging and autocompletion should be the primary goal.

While many of us (myself included) can suggest things, it's you, and possibly MisterPah, that seem to have a passion for making it happen, and are committing time to it.

So ultimately make sure you choose what you feel comfortable with... You've already switched from Swing to JavaFX... and are now considering a complete switch to Haxe/Node.js....

Just be careful not to burn yourself out on switching ;-)

A simple Haxe IDE that works will be well regarded, no matter what language it's built in!

j...@justinfront.net

Sep 28, 2013, 1:14:09 AM9/28/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Using graphics2d haxe java, you could implement neko/js canvas combo and openfl graphics version.
David started a canvas editor maybe that could be ported to haxe java grpahics2d.

Currently solutions such as Rust, Nodejs and Typescript would not be interesting since they won't even with effort install on my old system.. this is my rough and ready way of rating stability across a wide range of computer setups.  Java and mono both install easily. C++ works but it's always complex and messy with headers and 64/32bit.

Anyway I think Java would be a good first solution, the font support is very good. The current text component you are using should be changed to use 'sys' package - currently not totally convinced about the component. But on the other side of the argument, Eclipse for me is a reason against Java.

TopHattedCoder

Sep 28, 2013, 10:16:59 AM9/28/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
That's a good idea. I might have a try with that and see how far I can go before a big problem comes along.

AS3Boyan

Oct 1, 2013, 7:54:23 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I with Mister Pah started to work on IDE based on Node.js WebKit + CodeMirror + Bootstrap + Tern. It's written in Haxe(Sorry, Java developers).
You can find it on github:
You can read more about it here:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cactus-ide/x/4819893?c=activity

BP

Oct 1, 2013, 7:57:18 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hey.... for anyone interested, the development has switched from Java to Haxe and Node.js.... More info on this here:

Remember, they could still use some contributions to make this happen.... So if you were on the fence about Java, and hoping for a Haxe solution, you got it!

AS3Boyan has joined forces with MisterPah, who's been developing an IDE for Haxe, and they're work in progress can be found here on GitHub:

clemos

Oct 1, 2013, 8:35:10 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Looks awesome, especially now it's Haxe/JS :)

I'll totally try to contribute as soon as I have some time.

Meanwhile, you may be interested in a reusing a few parts of try-haxe.
(I just realized the whole project is quite randomly indented... :p)

For instance it includes a minimal but working extern for CodeMirror:
It also includes some helpers functions to get autocompletion working
(row/col to index, ... things like that).

Anyway, once again I'd be very happy to join forces with you ;)

Regards,
Clément

Michel Romecki

Oct 1, 2013, 8:47:24 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys !
I have read this thread 2 days ago I think, and I couldn't resist to give a try to js/neko app too, juste to see how it could run.
http://mromecki.fr/blog/post/haxe-javascript-neko-ide
http://mromecki.fr/assets/code/edithx/
I have started it from scratch (with an empty contenteditable div lol) and in few minutes I could get completion working nice.
I know, it will not give you any help since all your stuff is well advanced, but it was just to share my test in making js/neko apps (maybe remember my trip about flash develop start page plugin lol)
http://mromecki.fr/blog/post/flashdevelop-startpage-plugin
Good luck guys for the IDE, I'll be happy to contribute also if you wanted and when I have some time remaining :)
Regards,
Michal

Heinz Hölzer

Oct 1, 2013, 8:54:30 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
great move, however you should definitely (if you haven't already) consider integrating  the haxe lexer/parser written by simon:

best,

AS3Boyan

Oct 1, 2013, 9:55:30 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Clément, yeah I thought about using your CodeMirror externs. Maybe we will include them to IDE. Yeah, I think it's a good idea to reuse some code from "try-haxe". Mister Pah written nice HaxeFlixel editor(IDE), https://github.com/misterpah/haxeflixel-editor, and it already gets completion from Haxe, but it's written in JavaScript, so we are trying to port some things from there.

I added Tern(ternjs.net) to IDE, it's for JavaScript, but since JavaScript syntax and Haxe syntax, have some similarities, Tern shows local variables from functions, (Haxe completion doesn't provide local variables from functions).

You are welcome to join forces to work on IDE.

Philippe Elsass

Oct 1, 2013, 10:09:46 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Great to see at least some cooperation to make this Haxe IDE in Haxe/JS - way to go folks!
--
Philippe

AS3Boyan

Oct 1, 2013, 10:17:51 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Michal, wow your start page plugin looks really good!

I understand you, I tried writing IDE without any source code editing components(in Java, later I replaced it with RSyntaxTextArea).

We are using CodeMirror, because it has a lot of features, some nice plugins, haxe syntax highlight and many other things. Writing such component from scratch would require too much time. Author of CodeMirror put such huge effort in making it.

Thanks!

We are open to pull requests and any suggestions(you can write feature requests/report bugs/give feedback about UI/code design by creating issues on github)

AS3Boyan

Oct 1, 2013, 10:21:02 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I thought about using hxparse, that should be good idea, we are using Tern, currently, and it has parser for JavaScript, maybe we can make it work for Haxe(or use parser/lexer from hxparse).

AS3Boyan

Oct 1, 2013, 10:31:13 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Philippe!

Franco Ponticelli

Oct 1, 2013, 11:23:36 AM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
That is a great move! Now I feel compelled to donate more ... will do as soon as I can.

Heinz Hölzer

Oct 1, 2013, 5:08:51 PM10/1/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
The advantage of hxparse is that you would have support from the compiler team (which for sure is interested in haxe ide's) ;). You should talk with simon.

Nicolas Cannasse

Oct 2, 2013, 3:22:39 AM10/2/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 01/10/2013 23:08, Heinz H�lzer a �crit :
> The advantage of hxparse is that you would have support from the compiler team (which for sure is interested in haxe ide's) ;). You should talk with simon.

There is also already a full Haxe syntax parser which follows the
compiler implementation, so should be 100% compatible and easy to
maintain up-to-date with potential future changes:

https://github.com/Simn/hxparse/blob/master/test/HaxeParser.hx

Best,
Nicolas

Simon Krajewski

Oct 2, 2013, 4:04:14 AM10/2/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It's not 100% complete yet because I really only wrote it to test
hxparse on a real example. For instance, it does not handle conditional
compilation like the real parser does and regex literals are not lexed
yet (although David Peek has a fix for that I'll integrate soon). We can
totally look into optimizing all that though if you guys have a use-case
for it in your IDE.

Simon

Juraj Kirchheim

Oct 2, 2013, 4:59:58 AM10/2/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hxparse is an impressive project. Still I found it is not practically
useful for an editor as soon as macros come into play. I think the
answer lies in the compiler, we just need a much better interface.

Of course if you intend to implement the rest of the compiler (minus
backends) in Haxe, then I withdraw my comment.

Regards,
Juraj

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Simon Krajewski <si...@haxe.org> wrote:

Jason O'Neil

Oct 2, 2013, 11:08:56 PM10/2/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I also love the Node-Webkit direction, I know Juraj's preview of his editor used similar tech, and I've just started playing with nw and agree it is very powerful.

A few thoughts:
  • This is looking like a great start... I just downloaded the github repo and had a play around and it seems very promising.  Auto-completion is working which is always the biggest first question.

  • Looking around the source code on Github is it currently made using raw JS, rather than HaxeJS?  I started doing some externs for Node-Webkit if you're interested, it may help.

  • There is a pull request for multiple selections in CodeMirror, hoorah!  https://github.com/marijnh/CodeMirror/pull/1656 This is the one feature I couldn't leave Sublime-Text for, and which would make me lean towards the (more in many ways more clumsy) ACE editor.

  • Hopefully I can put some money forward soon, though may have to wait for the next pay-do :)
Jason

Nicolas Cannasse

Oct 3, 2013, 3:50:37 AM10/3/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 03/10/2013 05:08, Jason O'Neil a �crit :
> I also love the Node-Webkit direction, I know Juraj's preview of his
> editor used similar tech, and I've just started playing with nw and
> agree it is very powerful.
>
> A few thoughts:
>
> * This is looking like a great start... I just downloaded the github
> repo and had a play around and it seems very promising.
> Auto-completion is working which is always the biggest first question.
>
> * Looking around the source code on Github is it currently made using
> raw JS, rather than HaxeJS? I started doing some
> <https://github.com/jasononeil/voseapp/blob/master/nw/src/js/npm/nodewebkit/App.hx>
> externs
> <https://github.com/jasononeil/voseapp/blob/master/nw/src/js/npm/nodewebkit/Shell.hx>
> for Node-Webkit if you're interested, it may help.

I did also some externs, by forking
https://github.com/dionjwa/nodejs-std
into
https://github.com/ncannasse/nodejs-std
(see src/ nodejs.webkit package)

I guess we should have both NodeJS and NodeWebkit API together.

Best,
Nicolas

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer

Oct 3, 2013, 1:37:05 PM10/3/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm just going to put my hand up for the Node+Webkit. Looks like a really great idea. The one thing that I'd look into is which version of Chrome they are using. There is also a lot of work being done on "ChromeView" for Android (and you never know maybe similar for iOS soon?) so I think this is a direction a lot of things are heading.

I can imagine it would be good for multi-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) and even for future proofing against Android/iOS if this is something people ever would want to develop on (maybe haxe on an external server?).

Anyway. Good luck guys. And I hope we can all come to a focus point and work on something together. Something SublimeText like would be nice, simple and enough at least to start with. If we are using Webkit we can also then build plugins for things like world builders (games) or UI builders I'd hope without too much problem.

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

phone: +1 650 842 0920

Developer at Fanplayr Inc. (Palo Alto)
Original at Touch My Pixel (touchmypixel.com)
_______________________

Eric Priou

Oct 4, 2013, 8:23:52 AM10/4/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wonder if it'd be possible to get some sort of completion when macros are involved.
SPOD macros for example.

---
Eric Priou aka erixtekila

AS3Boyan

Oct 6, 2013, 5:03:56 AM10/6/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I think for IDE completion, we can use (hxparse + Haxe completion + Haxe keywords list).

I'm not sure if hxparse will handle this:

var s = new Sprite();
.|

I haven't tried hxparse yet, but I think (hxparse + Haxe completion) should do the job for most projects.

BP

Oct 18, 2013, 2:09:48 PM10/18/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I noticed that there was another update on the IndieGoGo site...

it's coming along.... good stuff! Remember to check it out and show them some support if you haven't yet!

Note that it's now being called "HIDE" for Haxe IDE. It's Github repo is here:

Justin Donaldson

Oct 18, 2013, 4:13:11 PM10/18/13
to Haxe

They just need another 350 or so.

BP

Nov 20, 2013, 12:39:16 PM11/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
hey... all this needs now is another $163, and it'll hit it's goal... and there's only 62 hours left !

Philippe Elsass

Nov 20, 2013, 2:34:57 PM11/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ok guys, FlashDevelop team is happy to pay the last $163, because 1337!

Doesn't prevent others to sponsor too ;)

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 6:39 PM, BP <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey... all this needs now is another $163, and it'll hit it's goal... and there's only 62 hours left !

Philippe

Nicolas Cannasse

Nov 20, 2013, 3:10:07 PM11/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 20/11/2013 20:34, Philippe Elsass a �crit :
> Ok guys, FlashDevelop team is happy to pay the last $163, because 1337!
> Doesn't prevent others to sponsor too ;)

The Haxe Foundation just gave an extra bonus ;)

Keep up with the good work.

Best,
Nicolas

Simon Krajewski

Nov 20, 2013, 3:20:59 PM11/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Har, that means we can request three features now? I'm gonna enjoy that! ;)

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to this. Let me know if you need
help with the compiler side of things.

Simon

BP

Nov 20, 2013, 3:56:20 PM11/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Wowzers! Now that's some support! Good stuff FlashDevelop / Haxe Foundation!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:10:07 PM UTC-4, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
Le 20/11/2013 20:34, Philippe Elsass a �crit :

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer

Nov 20, 2013, 4:12:00 PM11/20/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Good work guys. Really looking forward to both the new IDE and seeing what people can do with its open-source cross-platform goodness!

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer