How to set up a SWC made in ActionScript

Evan Zenker

May 9, 2013, 8:51:57 AM5/9/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Here's the file - http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/efc9effdae8346eeacdf6ac8ba8c8582

I'm trying to implement a sponsors API and can't get it to work at all.
I've tried almost everything in the docs, and I've confirmed that the library works in an AS3 project. Could anybody test it out and see if they can figure it out and integrate the SWC into my project?

Thanks a ton for all the help guys, it's really appreciated!

I'm using FlashDevelop if that helps anybody.

Here's the code the sponsors docs said to use implement -

GameAllianzApi.ini
(
                stage,
                GameAllianzApiPortals.GAMESHERO,
                null,
                "stockholm",
                true, // language
                true,  // play button
                false  // debug (true = preloader w/o intro)
);

Djordje Radakovic

May 10, 2013, 4:57:08 AM5/10/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com