openFL: screen change (resolution,etc) events?

Ma rk

Sep 12, 2014, 5:53:34 AM9/12/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community :),

May or may not an openFL question (pure haxe would be even better), but here's the thing: I'd like to "subscribe" on any and all screen/display-affecting events (such as resolution changes before/after, app goes full screen/windowed before/after, etc).

Probably just avoided my attention and it's super-simple, but I did not find it anywhere. Could someone please lend a hand? I don't want to go JS (js.html.DOMWindow) but stick with haxe.[xxx] or openfl.[xxxx] solutions.

Thank  you for all the trouble in advance.

All the Best,
Mark

David Elahee

Sep 12, 2014, 6:26:57 AM9/12/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Openfl is basically a flash stub, so you'll find the answer with the flash api :)

David Elahee

David Elahee

Sep 12, 2014, 6:27:38 AM9/12/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Ma rk

Sep 12, 2014, 6:45:00 AM9/12/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
haha! silly me, I knew it was super-easy - but not on a Friday! :))

Thank you David!