Macros and import classes

Jimmy Delas

Mar 13, 2014, 3:39:31 PM3/13/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the following classes

Let me know if you want more classes, I think they are the minimum requirement to understand what happens.

So the catch here is to add some methods in BelugaAPI from every modules. In our project, every modules are dynamically added through a configuration file which means there are no direct import of the modules source code from Beluga. It let's people to easily create modules without dealing with Beluga source code.

In the given source code, I have an error.

In MacroHelper, line 158: This one seems to cause conflict with APIBuilder call to MacroHelper.getModules();

In APIBuilder, it is complaining that php package cannot be used in Macro context.

Can you explain me where and why I'm wrong ?

Regards,