Any plans for haxelib?

TiagoLr

Jun 3, 2014, 7:42:29 PM6/3/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i think i heard from the WWHX conference there would be a new or improved haxelib, any place where i can find more information about this?

I would like to add that it would be great to subscribe via RSS or mail to daily or weekly haxelib updates.

Haxelib is a great reference for libs even if it seems to be less popular these days as more libs can only be found on github.

Would like to see haxelib become even better.

Thanks.

Jason O'Neil

Jun 6, 2014, 6:24:18 PM6/6/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Haxelib does have RSS already, but there is no link to it (!?) and it is limited to showing only a small number of updates:

http://lib.haxe.org/rss/

In terms of the haxelib website, I've just created an issue to track work that needs to be done on it.  If you're interested in contributing you can either comment there, or if you really want to be involved let me know and you can help with the whole redesign effort.

Cheers,
Jason

TiagoLr

Jun 6, 2014, 7:21:04 PM6/6/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com, he...@jasono.co
Thanks,

Id actually like to help with that if i can be of use, i am not experienced with web development, it would be nice to learn a few things working on a project instead of just reading books.

Feel free to mail me any instructions or questions, etc. to : pro...@gmail.com

Ian Harrigan

Jun 12, 2014, 6:06:49 AM6/12/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Oh, nice... i had no idea there was an rss feed for haxelib... great stuff.

Cheers,
Ian