Generating Neko modules using Haxe?

Ian Bullard

Sep 28, 2014, 11:23:23 PM9/28/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to create a Neko module using Haxe?  I'd like to use Neko as the VM and Haxe in my game engine and I'm very interested in using modules as a way to support user-created mods but I don't want users to have to create mods in Neko, I'd prefer to be able to compile Haxe into Neko.  Is there a way to create an ndll from the Haxe compiler or can I just use it as-is?

Marc Weber

Sep 29, 2014, 12:16:10 AM9/29/14
to haxelang
Looks like the old site was better answering such trivial questions like
spelling of haxe (upper/lower) and getting started with a particular
backend, see:
http://old.haxe.org/doc/start/neko

Marc Weber