Ouya IAP project updated to OpenFL 1.2.2

Jonatan Van Hove

Jan 14, 2014, 4:57:45 PM1/14/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to some directions from Hasufel I was able to update the Ouya IAP wrapper project to work on current  versions of OpenFL and Lime.

The fixes are minor, but it took me very long to understand how the project works since I also didn't understand Ouya's IAP system.
To anybody who will bump into this in the future, check the readme file of course, but in short you'll need:

  • download the .der key file,
    • you must first create a 'game' on the dev website (https://devs.ouya.tv/developers)
    • once this is done, you can download the 'signing key'
    • place this file in the assets folder of the haxe project
  • get your OUYA developer UUID, found at https://devs.ouya.tv/developers
    • put it in main.hx in the OUYA_DEVELOPER_ID variable
  • get your 'product id'
    • you must first create a 'product' on the dev website
    • products have an identifier (first column in the overview
    • put this in main.hx in PRODUCT_IDENTIFIER
  • your package ID must match the one on the dev site
    • once you've created a game, you must click edit (on the dev website)
    • it will show you 'Android package name'. which cannot be changed
    • this must be in your project.xml under <meta title="your_app package="com.lazaknitez" ...
Here's the updated project

https://github.com/jarnik/ouya_iap_openfl/pull/2