There's now a !haxelib bang on DuckDuckGo

TopHattedCoder

Oct 12, 2013, 8:38:56 AM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
For example, !haxelib openfl will open OpenFL. Pretty handy for quick look-up.

whitetigle

Oct 12, 2013, 9:10:57 AM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ah that's great !

Le 12/10/2013 14:38, TopHattedCoder a écrit :
For example, !haxelib openfl will open OpenFL. Pretty handy for quick look-up.

ThinkSlow -
cross-platform gaming experiments

( who ? why ? what ? ) -> http://www.thinkslow.net
( how ? when ? ) -> http://blog.thinkslow.net

TopHattedCoder

Oct 12, 2013, 3:39:20 PM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Also, I put up a quick public JSON/P haxelib service on Heroku so I can hook up a DuckDuckGo goodie to it.

Cauê Waneck

Oct 12, 2013, 3:40:19 PM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Very nice! Thanks!

Maximiliano Fernández

Oct 12, 2013, 4:55:15 PM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Great addition! Thanks!

Maximiliano Fernández do Santos

0 1 0              0 1 0
0 0 1  Rammserker  1 0 0
1 1 1              1 1 1

TopHattedCoder

Oct 12, 2013, 5:40:46 PM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
And, I've just submitted a pull request for a spice (an insta-search kinda thing) that shows library information when you type in 'haxelib openfl' or 'haxe library nme'.

TopHattedCoder

Oct 12, 2013, 5:50:11 PM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Stuff like that, anyway.

TopHattedCoder

Oct 12, 2013, 6:21:10 PM10/12/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

TopHattedCoder

Oct 13, 2013, 11:12:19 AM10/13/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I've opened a pull request for a Haxelib JSON/P API to be available.

TopHattedCoder

Oct 13, 2013, 11:12:48 AM10/13/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Here's the pull request.