[polygonal-motor] compiling with debug stops with "Unknown identifier : D"

relaxx lastname

Feb 2, 2014, 12:42:38 AM2/2/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

In polygonal-motor source I see a lot of lines like this:

#if debug
D.assert(id != Proxy.NULL_PROXY, 'id != Proxy.NULL_PROXY');
#end

But when I'm trying to compile with debug flag set - compiler claims about "Unknown identifier : D"

That "D" is typdef in core.util.Assert class, so I temporary solved  these errors by putting lines in classes with D.assert():

#if debug
import de.polygonal.core.util.Assert;
#end

Pretty sure this is not the best way to do it, but how should I do it right?
How to compile with debug set and without changing the library source?

Juraj Kirchheim

Feb 2, 2014, 1:37:05 PM2/2/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
As a hotfix, you can put a D.hx at the top level of your classpath,
with the following content:

package ;
typedef D = de.polygonal.core.util.Assert.D;
And then report an issue on the polygonal tracker ;)

Regards,
Juraj