FlashDevelop Start Page "plugin"

filt3rek

Nov 14, 2012, 6:24:47 AM11/14/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,
For those who use FlashDevelop, I just wanted to share with you my last little fun.
I have made a kind of plugin entirely written in haxe that runs on the FlashDevelop Start Page and get some system API (actually the access to the File System for now in order to get all the FlashDevelop projects contained inside a folder and its sub-folders...something I found usefull at the end :p)

There is a little server part using Socket connection and HttpConnection. The client part targets JS of course and uses HttpAsynConnection (as socket...) So, all that is using haxe remoting for now.
Client has also some basic JS treatement as event handling and DOM processing

You can see more details, download the binaries and the sources here :
http://mromecki.fr/en/post?url=flashdevelop-startpage-plugin

All that can be a good example for beginners to introduce haxe and client/server communication.
Let me know if I've done something in a wrong way or something like that.
Thanks for reading,
Long life for haxe, FlashDevelop and Jean-Jacques ! (...a friend of mine but you don't know :D)
Michel

Juraj Kirchheim

Nov 14, 2012, 6:27:52 AM11/14/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This looks awesome. I'll try it out soon! :)

Philippe Elsass

Nov 14, 2012, 7:01:02 AM11/14/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Looks cool :)