The compiler use 25% CPU, but nothing happen (win7, 64 bit, Haxe 3.0.1)

Tom

Nov 5, 2013, 4:22:26 AM11/5/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have a big corporate flash project. It was written in Haxe 2, but now I have to bugfix it.
I "convert" it to Haxe 3 (using 3.0.1, and FlashDevelop on Win7 64 bit).

The compiler does not give any syntax error, so the source is seems to be correct.
If I hit (in FD) F5/F8, the build started, and Haxe.exe use 25% of CPU resources, but never stop. I tried Haxe 3.0.0, with the same "result".
The nightly build of Haxe is unreachable/broken, so I can't try it.

Any suggestion/idea, how can I fix it? (Sorry, but I can't let public the source...)

Thanks in advance!
Tom

Tom

Nov 5, 2013, 4:28:21 AM11/5/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I looking for some Haxe compiler options, and using the "-v" the verbose mode stop at "haxe/std/Xml.hx". Strange, because I don't think, that this has any error.
There are some limit to the sources length/count in the compiler?

Tom

Nov 5, 2013, 4:43:59 AM11/5/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I found this nightly build (2013.10.25.), and it can compile the whole project, so there was a bug in Haxe, and now fixed. We just need a new official release. :)

Nicolas Cannasse

Nov 5, 2013, 4:49:44 AM11/5/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
> If I hit (in FD) F5/F8, the build started, and Haxe.exe use 25% of CPU
> resources, but never stop. I tried Haxe 3.0.0, with the same "result".
> The nightly build of Haxe is unreachable/broken, so I can't try it.

Can't you use http://build.haxe.org/?prefix=builds/haxe/windows/ ?

Best,
Nicolas

Tom

Nov 5, 2013, 5:34:00 AM11/5/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It always drops an error: "There was an error.", and the Loading text, and loader indicator comes up, but nothing. (I tried Firefox, and Chrome.)
Fakk. I tried now with IE (the last browser on the Earth, want I want to use), and it worked. :)

Cheers!

Cauê Waneck

Nov 5, 2013, 6:17:08 AM11/5/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com