[Java] Haxe class extending external Java class???

Andre Lacasse

Jan 27, 2015, 4:14:11 PM1/27/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm starting to work on a multiplayer game prototype, I need to code game logic server side and I already did something with Smartfox in Java. I know Haxe can use external jar.

- It's possible to extends class from a external jar file?

class MyExtension extends com.smartfoxserver.v2.extensions.SFSExtension

I find this thread on the group ( Thread link ), I think it's possible but can't really find information on the current website.

Andy Li

Jan 27, 2015, 4:36:42 PM1/27/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Yes. It is already possible using haxe 3.1.3.
However I would recommend to use haxe dev since there are tons of Java target bugs got fixed since 3.1.3.

Best,
Andy