[2.11] Error building from SVN

ex

Sep 27, 2012, 3:13:10 PM9/27/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I tried the two methods (using install.ml) and make without luck, I even tried the mirrir: https://github.com/haxe-mirrors/haxe
The error is:

File "gencs.ml", line 1467, characters 4-554:
Warning P: this pattern-matching is not exhaustive.
Here is an example of a value that is not matched:
TAbstractDecl _
File "genjava.ml", line 857, characters 4-172:
Warning P: this pattern-matching is not exhaustive.
Here is an example of a value that is not matched:
TAbstractDecl _
File "genjava.ml", line 1442, characters 4-391:
Warning P: this pattern-matching is not exhaustive.
Here is an example of a value that is not matched:
TAbstractDecl _
File "genjava.ml", line 1874, characters 0-10:
Error: Unbound module JData
Error while running ocamlopt -c -I libs -I libs/swflib -I libs/xml-light -I libs
/extc -I libs/neko -pp camlp4o ast.ml lexer.ml type.ml common.ml parser.ml typec
ore.ml genxml.ml optimizer.ml typeload.ml codegen.ml gencommon.ml genneko.ml gen
as3.ml genjs.ml genswf8.ml genswf9.ml genswf.ml genphp.ml gencpp.ml gencs.ml gen
java.ml interp.ml typer.ml main.ml

Any ideas? Using Windows 7 + Visual 2008 + Ocaml 3.11 (tested also with 3.09)
Can somebody confirm the SVN is compiling?

ex

Sep 27, 2012, 5:07:10 PM9/27/12
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I got it working

I was using the install.ml from the wiki, it seems you need to use the one inside /doc of the revision you need to build.
Also commented the line 167:
        (* download(); *)
to avoid downloading again the source from the svn repo.

Makefiles with GNU tools doesn't work following the instructions on the wiki.