Munit -- CodeCoverage -- Configuration With Only One src Reference?

AlienCoder

Jun 24, 2015, 10:28:32 AM6/24/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Community,

is anyone using Munit (a unit-testing tool delivered by Massive Interactive)?

The file structure of my project looks like this:

  • mainDir
    • test
      • boxlevel01
        • downlevel
          • TestMain.hx
          • TestSuite.hx
          • AnyClassTest.hx
    • src
      • boxlevel01
        • downlevel
          • AnyClass.hx
      • boxlevel02
        • AnyClass
    • test.hxml

test.hxml

# JavaScript
-main TestMainPlus
-lib munit
-lib hamcrest
-cp src
-cp test/boxLevel01
-js bin/js_test.js

The configuration file ( .munit ) for the coverage tool looks like this:

.munit:

version=2.1.0
src=test/boxLevel01/downlevel
bin=build
report=report
hxml=test.hxml
classPaths=src

When I take a look, what happens inside the code coverage config tool, I come to following conclusions:

  1. There is only one reference for the src path (which points to the TestMain/ TestMainPlus).
  2. So there is obviously only one TestMain per project implementable.
  3. The code coverage tool apparently does not like nested test sources.
    Having a reference only one or two levels deeper (eg. src=test/boxlevel01/downlevel) leads to an unrecognized TestMainPlus class.

Do you agree to these conclusions? Or have I missed something?

As I have tried out anything and could not get a workaround, I would be very gratefull, if someone could help me out.

Maybe you know a solution. Or at least you can tell me, that it would not work the way I have constructed my testclasses.

Thanks for any reply.

Kind regards

AlienCoder