Recent Haxe tutorials for mobile

Jeff

May 26, 2014, 11:49:33 PM5/26/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

What's a good and up-to-date Haxe tutorial for making mobile apps, targeted at developers on a Mac?

Searching for tutorials gives me some that look good, but they are also kind of dated. For a project that's as new as Haxe, I am looking for something more recent so that I'm sure the tutorial's up-to-date.

A tutorial with just a mobile app with a couple different pages would be good. Even better would be something that has draggable cards.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Jason O'Neil

May 29, 2014, 12:53:43 AM5/29/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
+1 for if there are any tutorials out there.

I know I've seen a few people's apps and know there are several different approaches (HaxeUI, Cocktail, Stablex, Croxit) but I haven't seen many tutorials.  I'd love to add them to http://haxe.org/use-cases/mobile/ (as well as use it for my own learning!)