Migration of Haxe Libraries docs

Harsh Gupta

Aug 6, 2015, 12:48:42 PM8/6/15
to Haxe
Are there any plans to migrate the Haxe Library docs from the haxe wiki to the new Haxe.org docs?

This would be a good page to insert library docs into. I must say this github system is much more inconvenient and complicated than the wiki system. I had a wiki account and contributed to the format library, specifically format.abc. All of that information is lost in the new site.

Has the file format support been moved into the haxe core lib, such as haxe.zip and haxe.json? Is that the reason why the formats lib is missing from the new docs?

Regards,
Harsh