Haxelib fail under Debian 6

Jimmy Delas

Nov 23, 2013, 9:51:52 AM11/23/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After installing Haxe under a Debian 6, I can't run "haxelib" comment, it prompts me the following errors

/usr/lib/haxe/std/haxe/Json.hx:101: characters 10-24 : Invalid package : std should be <empty>
std/Type.hx:32: characters 1-30 : Invalid package : std should be <empty>
std/Type.hx:33: characters 1-28 : Invalid package : std should be <empty>
std/Type.hx:64: characters 15-65 : Invalid package : std should be <empty>
std/Type.hx:94: characters 15-68 : Invalid package : std should be <empty>
std/Type.hx:159: characters 15-86 : Invalid package : std should be <empty>

I installed haxe using the following commands

sudo apt-get install libzip-dev ocaml git camlp4

git clone --recursive https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe.git haxe

cd haxe
make clean all
sudo make install

haxelib //Error here

Regards

Jason O'Neil

Nov 23, 2013, 11:12:25 AM11/23/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I sometimes get these errors just after installing Haxe if I am still in the Haxe Source directory. Can you cd to a different directory and see if the error still occurs?

Jason