Taming The Beast

hskiprob

Dec 8, 2017, 3:58:34 PM12/8/17
to Socio-Economics For the Majority

No President in our recent history has been able to curb Federal government spending, which has now grown to $4 trillion annually requiring some 110 different taxes and regulatory schemes to pay for only about 3/4s of the budget, with the other 1/4 requiring historically over $20 trillion in debt to pay for the increasing annual deficits. Great job America, if you add in the unfunded liabilities of another $60+ trillion, the majority is now taxed, regulated and in debt up to their eyeballs guarantying current and future generations will be impoverished for the rest of their God-given lives. In 1950, the annual Federal Budget was only $314 billion. This is pretty simple math if you follow the numbers which I have personally verified through the appropriate government website resources.

This recovery has been the third longest but the single weakest of all 50 recession and recoveries in U.S. history.

It is the belief of many economists like Peter Schiff that the next recession and potential depression has already started and will be worse, because of the above, than both the great recession of 2008 and the great depression of 1929. Timothy Geithner, Former Secretary of the Treasury, former New York Fed President, a student of the Great Depression, and an instrumental party in the structuring of the bailouts, in a Forbes article in 2014, stated the Great Recession of 2008 was actually worse than the Great Depression.

Like with many things, the “Faux” lamestream media and the education system has told us many lies, such as how bad the Great Depression was and how great our government was at saving our society back then and in 2008 & 2009. With some of those same tools now “unavailable” to the Central bankers, you should prepare for some significant changes in our financial and economic system. I strongly suggest you listen to Peter Schiff’s podcasts on YouTube to stay informed on our economy.

You all are my friends and family, so please stay informed and prepare accordingly.

Many economists from the Austrian School of Economics have been telling society for some thirty-five +/- years now that all these problems we are facing today, would eventually occur. Sorry, no one could give you the exact dates, but there is no such thing as a crystal ball. Peter Schiff, I and others did call the collapse of 2008, but few listened back then. Don’t make this mistake again.

I have created a website to start the attempt to cure some of the ills of our society. It is http://jurists4juctice.com where I have laid out my ideas to start the transformation. One of the primary problems within a nation-state is the rubber stamping by the Judiciary of laws which have historically usurped the inalienable rights of the Citizens. It is erroneous to think that the system that is doing this will miraculously correct itself and we have well over 3,000 years of recorded evidence. The Romans were incredible recordkeepers and they collapsed for basically the same reasons we are so we can either learn from our mistakes and be proactive or we can think that it will just miraculously change with the next fearless group of leaders.

I hope you will take the time to read and understand my proposal. If enough people get together, the possibilities then become unlimited. I’ve just trying to get people headed in the right direction that could possibly work.