The Pledge of Allegiance

hskiprob

Sep 24, 2017, 12:23:34 PM9/24/17
to Socio-Economics For the Majority

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

We require those serving us to take an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America, yet we ourselves take no such oath. Instead, we take a pledge of allegiance to the “Flag” and to the Government. What happens when those in government are no longer protecting our rights and property. At what point does or should our allegiance to the nation-state be severed?

Does the fact, that many of those serving us are not upholding it and that the original constitutional intent has been unlawfully abrogated mean anything to you?

That many of those in government are engaged in acts of war without a Declaration of War as our Constitution requires. That the redistribution of wealth to fund such acts are bankrupting our government and our people mean anything to you?

That the War on Drugs is a flagrant unconstitutional series of enactments because it prohibits the Citizens from doing to their own bodies as the rightfully see fit and entering into contracts for sale and purchase of those substances. Yes, you have a right to contract and do with your own body as you desire and need no government permission to do so, yet our government for some 50 years now, has unlawfully abused it privileges and authority.  Article IX, “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.” How can it be that those in power are still arresting people for marijuana use and distribution, while young people are dying daily from synthetic opiates?  Obviously, the war on drugs is a horrendously failed social policy causing much more harm than good, yet those in our government continues to harass, incarcerate and extort money and property from the Citizens.

That those who have taken an oath to uphold the Constitution, including Judges, are unlawfully abrogating our rule of law to arrest and cause the incarceration, fines and outrageous legal costs for millions of Americans who are trying to survive our financially despotic government's tremendous levels of taxation, fines, penalties and regulatory fees.

The rights to property is one of the fundamental aspects of our Bill of Rights and it was meant to stop the government from placing burdensome taxes, regulatory fees, and fines on the people. https://fee.org/articles/human-rights-are-property-rights/ An essay by famed economist Milton Friedman. If you read nothing more form me that his essay titled: Human Rights are Property Rights, please take the time to read and understand the fundamental basis of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.