Harmony in Decline - Part 1

George Schiro

Oct 7, 2018, 5:25:53 PM10/7/18
to gg

Note:

    The Harmony CDD is run by several people who have been
    in charge here for almost a decade. For much of that time,
    the leader of the Harmony CDD has been Steve Berube.

    Steve Berube wants your vote next month.

    That way he can do more of the same for years to come.

This series of posts, "Harmony in Decline", will appear in 3 parts. This is part 1 of 3.

Harmony residents are among the highest tax payers in Osceola County (by virtue of being in a CDD).

Ask yourself, "Why are my property taxes so high?" (to the tune of several $1000s per year)? One answer might be: "To keep Harmony well maintained."

I drove around Harmony this morning. I wanted to see if Harmony is really well maintained. With one noted exception, photos were all taken this morning. Here's what I saw.

These are from Five Oaks Drive, just west of the Golf Shop / Restaurant:

Next: "Harmony in Decline - Part 2."

Outlook..bmp
Outlook..bmp
Outlook..bmp

George Schiro

Oct 7, 2018, 8:38:09 PM10/7/18
to harm...@googlegroups.com
See "Harmony in Decline - Part 2" here: https://tinyurl.com/y858alep .

George Schiro

Oct 9, 2018, 7:14:40 PM10/9/18
to harm...@googlegroups.com

Note: a reference to this "Harmony in Decline" post was censored on Nextdoor by Harmony CDD Supervisor Kerul Kassel.