Vista definition and diagram

rrichards

May 4, 2023, 2:23:30 PM5/4/23
to Hardhats
One problem VA has in managing Vista is not having a practical,
working definition.

Does anyone have a diagram of Vista's architecture that
is *technically correct*
1. the 'full stack' of Vista from global storage to end user clients
2. shows where all the 'applications/modules' fit in
3. the boundaries of what is vista (and what is not)

Thanks!

Sam Habiel

May 8, 2023, 11:29:59 AM5/8/23
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Rafael,

Since you speak of VistA in the VA sense, rather than VistA outside of the VA, there are a LOT more components that you have to worry about. And it's all inter-connected. Everything from CAPRI, VDIF, VIA, Blood Bank, and so on. I consider all of these properly "VistA", as they are all in one way or another connected to it. But I personally don't know a lot of these connections. It's a big internal VA research project for you to find them all out.

--Sam

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats