OpenMRS

mikegi...@aol.com

Apr 23, 2022, 8:28:10 AM4/23/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com

I’m working with a local non-profit (www.healthcarewithoutwalls.org) to help them move off their OpenMRS system. Unfortunately, they are not moving to VistA.

They need some OpenMRS technical support. I’ve seen OpenMRS mentioned on this list before and was wondering if anybody had any expertise or knows someone that does. If, please contact me at mgin...@healthcarewithoutwalls.org

Thanks

Sam Habiel

Apr 23, 2022, 2:59:54 PM4/23/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Out of curiosity, what are they gonna move to? No, don’t worry, I would not recommend VistA for any clinics.

—Sam

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

mikeginsburg (null)

Apr 23, 2022, 3:23:39 PM4/23/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Athena.
Speaking of VistA, it will be interesting to see if Athena is flexible enough to capture and report on some unique data they need for grant reporting. Stuff that would be pretty straightforward in VistA.

Sent from my iPhone

Joseph K Puthooran

Apr 23, 2022, 4:36:20 PM4/23/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Am presently travelling & in Sydney with my daughter. Hence did not respond to your earlier mail either. Sorry about the delay.

I may need to look out for persons familiar with OpenMRS. Can do that only after the 1st of May if still needed.

If the requirements are given in a little more detail, I can perhaps more specifically focus on the exact requirement.

Regards
Joseph

Kevin Toppenberg

May 24, 2022, 2:37:12 PM5/24/22
to Hardhats
We are probably an aberration, but VistA has worked well for our Family Medicine clinic.

Kevin T