Once more, I wonder if they are telling the truth

Nancy Anthracite

Jul 20, 2022, 8:23:58 PM7/20/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com

Nancy Anthracite

Jul 21, 2022, 8:07:44 AM7/21/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com

I am very disappointed to see they are going ahead with Boise.

--

Nancy Anthracite

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 8:23:54 PM EDT Nancy Anthracite wrote:

> https://federalnewsnetwork.com/veterans-affairs/2022/07/va-scraps-last-ehr-go-live-date-in-fy-2022-amid-ig-accounts-of-patient-harm/

Steven McPhelan

Jul 21, 2022, 2:33:12 PM7/21/22
to hardhats
Boise has been postponed until sometime in 2023
Steve
Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech - Benjamin Franklin

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Nancy Anthracite

Jul 21, 2022, 5:36:16 PM7/21/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, Steven McPhelan

I am glad to hear it. I thought it was going live on July 23.

--

Nancy Anthracite

Skip

Jul 22, 2022, 6:36:07 AM7/22/22
to Hardhats

Nancy Anthracite

Jul 22, 2022, 11:58:51 AM7/22/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, Skip

I see it was updated July 19, so maybe Boise really is on hold for now.

--

Nancy Anthracite