OSEHRA Vista with MHA Connection

Rathina Kumar

May 8, 2022, 1:02:42 AM5/8/22
to Hardhats
Hi Team,

  Is this MHA Connect to OSEHRA Vista or not or do we have separate MHA.exe for that ?
I can able to connect MHA with worlvista dat file with out any issues.
Can someone guide me to connect MHA with OSEHRA VistA.

Thanks
Rathinakumar

David Whitten

May 10, 2022, 11:44:58 PM5/10/22
to Hardhats,
To my knowledge, if you use a version of the OSEHRA VistA you have to use their version of the login hash table in your executable.
I do not think the MHA.exe has been compiled using that hash table.
If you have no problems with connecting to the worldvista dat file then you are using a version of MHA.exe that was compiled using the worldvista hash table.
If you want to connect to an OSEHRA dat file, the easiest solution to replace the hash table with the one from worldvista

David Whitten

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats