Patient record flag - Regarding

Ponnumani G

May 23, 2023, 12:48:14 PM5/23/23
to Hardhats
Hi Team,

 I trying to understand, how patient record flag popups are populating in CPRs. I am reading the user manual, but it is difficult to understand, and can't able to configure it menu to my user account.

For my purpose, I need to add flags with action and retrieve it via HL7.

I am trying to configure the "DGPF RECORD FLAG MAIN MENU" to ^VA(200. If I did it in the Primary menu, after that I can't be able to use my DUZ values. My existing menu is not there and this also not working.

So If anyone has an idea for this, please guide me.

Thanks,
Ponnumani G