How to make custom order dialogs in CPRS

Kevin Toppenberg

Dec 28, 2022, 7:54:31 PM12/28/22
to Hardhats
Hey all,

Does anyone know where the documentation for order dialog creation exists?  I am going through the CPRS code and have figured out how some parts work. But there are a lot of moving pieces, and it would be nice to see if there is a manual to help me out.  I am wanting to make a custom order dialog.  The CPRS source code seems to read files from the server and dynamically create the user interface at run-time.  I want to tweak this.

The code namespace seems to be ORW, e.g. RPC: ORWDX SAVE

I have looked on these pages:

It probably is sitting right there, but I can't see it.

Sam Habiel

Dec 30, 2022, 10:09:20 AM12/30/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Kevin Toppenberg

Dec 30, 2022, 3:09:04 PM12/30/22
to Hardhats
These are good resources, Sam.  Thank you very much.

Happy New Year!

Kevin