delayed order and readmission

Jignesh Patel

Mar 20, 2024, 11:58:40 AMMar 20
to hard...@googlegroups.com
How to configure delayed orders?
The following document does not provide the details.

Also I am wondering if preadmission and delayed "admission" is the same feature or VistA has a different feature for preadmission.

Jignesh Patel

Mar 20, 2024, 12:21:36 PMMar 20
to hard...@googlegroups.com
And  for the delayed order there is no HL7 message generated HL7 message.

David Whitten

Mar 22, 2024, 10:41:25 PMMar 22
to hard...@googlegroups.com
The file cprslmtm.pdf is unlikely to have info about delayed orders as that is the CPRS ListMan Technical manual.

I don’t think the ListMan version of CPRS has been updated in more than ten years.

I did a google search for

"delayed orders" "VistA" “CPRS”

And saw several references to Delayed orders

Dave Whitten
http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Jignesh Patel

Apr 1, 2024, 11:28:44 AMApr 1
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Thank you David.

On Wednesday, March 20, 2024, Jignesh Patel <jignes...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to configure delayed orders?
The following document does not provide the details.

Also I am wondering if preadmission and delayed "admission" is the same feature or VistA has a different feature for preadmission.

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hardhats" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hardhats/CA%2Bi2CT%2BZp6HK9DdxN8%3DGnppR4obkyuA%3DKMbGt2mMV37_mFRtpg%40mail.gmail.com.