Need Guidance on Performance Tuning of EWD Application Hosted on WorldVistA !!

James Charles

Oct 20, 2021, 6:58:06 PM10/20/21
to Hardhats
Hi Everyone,

Seeking Urgent Help !!

We are working on WorldVistA in which we are using EWD Architecture as a front end tool, mumps as Business Logic and VistA as database.
We are working on a project in India where we are using servers as Hardware as Service and housed in different metropolitan areas. Using Lease Line and Virtual Network we are accessing the ewd based application.

Problem Statement.
Whenever we are clicking on the Login Page/ Any Page, it takes a huge time to open the Login Page. On analyzing the Network Parameters using Dev Tool. We are having a huge time in Waiting TTFB
Can you please help us in resolving this issue.

12.png

Kekoa

Oct 22, 2021, 3:05:43 AM10/22/21
to Hardhats
Have you reached out to any EWD devs or the M/Gateway folks? Or has someone else reached out to you? It's kind of odd this thread is silent.

Nancy Anthracite

Oct 22, 2021, 7:05:19 AM10/22/21
to hard...@googlegroups.com, Kekoa

They are found on enterprise-web-developer-community Google group

--

Nancy Anthracite

On Friday, October 22, 2021 3:05:43 AM EDT Kekoa wrote:

> Have you reached out to any EWD devs or the M/Gateway folks? Or has someone

> else reached out to you? It's kind of odd this thread is silent.

> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:58:06 PM UTC-10

> james.charl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Hi Everyone,

> > Seeking Urgent Help !!

> > We are working on WorldVistA in which we are using EWD Architecture as a

> > front end tool, mumps as Business Logic and VistA as database.

> > We are working on a project in India where we are using servers as

> > Hardware as Service and housed in different metropolitan areas. Using Lease

> > Line and Virtual Network we are accessing the ewd based application.

> > *Problem Statement.*

> > Whenever we are clicking on the Login Page/ Any Page, it takes a huge time

> > to open the Login Page. On analyzing the Network Parameters using Dev Tool.

> > We are having a huge time in *Waiting TTFB*.

James Charles

Oct 22, 2021, 9:39:56 AM10/22/21
to Hardhats
  Thanks Kekoa for reply.

I haven't received any updates from anyone. Can you please guide?.