Administrator(s) of this group

K.S. Bhaskar

Oct 15, 2021, 2:16:04 PM10/15/21
to Hardhats
Who are the administrators of this group? Someone posted a VistA question on comp.lang.mumps and I pointed him to Hardhats. He says he posted on Hardhats but his post has not appeared. Is it possible that his post is awaiting moderation as first time posters are required to do in some groups? If so, would the administrators of Hardhats please approve the post by Adam Koszek and permit further posts by him?

Thank you very much.

Regards
– Bhaskar

Nancy Anthracite

Oct 15, 2021, 3:18:03 PM10/15/21
to hard...@googlegroups.com, K.S. Bhaskar

He needs to sign up using the link at the bottom of the emails and use the email he signed up with to post.

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

There are some on the list that have admin privileges there, but I am not one of them. Greg Kreis actually "owns" it as far as I know.

--

Nancy Anthracite

Leonardo Espinosa

Oct 20, 2021, 6:57:47 PM10/20/21
to Hardhats
I also posted what I think are legit questions and they are lost.
Leonardo Espinosa

Leonardo Espinosa

Oct 20, 2021, 6:57:56 PM10/20/21
to Hardhats
Sorry.. I hit enter before finishing the message...
Is there any one in the group that can help with this issue?

Thanks,
Leonardo Espinosa

Sam Habiel

Oct 20, 2021, 7:00:20 PM10/20/21
to hardhats
Hello everybody,

I was able to help and I checked the settings for the group. Any
initial post must be moderated. You can post anything after that.

Thank you to Greg Kreis for helping. I should be able to do this from now on.

--Sam
> --
> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Sam Habiel

Oct 20, 2021, 7:05:37 PM10/20/21
to hardhats
I just talked to Greg, and we changed the setting to remove moderation
for initial posts to the list. We will see how that goes.

--Sam

Adam Koszek

Oct 20, 2021, 8:13:59 PM10/20/21
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam! Thanks. Let me try again...

--
W. Adam Koszek
CTO and Cofounder, Segmed Inc.

Sam Habiel

Oct 20, 2021, 8:15:41 PM10/20/21
to hardhats
Adam,

We actually got the message. It's too late now for me, but I will
reply tomorrow. Your question is my area of expertise.

--Sam
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hardhats/CAGPJeP-k3rvFfccA4xeYOL7aXwaaCQ2mEfmgcLem0ZRuK3pwyQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Leonardo Espinosa

Oct 21, 2021, 1:49:13 PM10/21/21