YDBSupport script

K.S. Bhaskar

Jun 4, 2024, 9:39:00 PMJun 4
to Hardhats
When you contact your YottaDB/GT.M support channel with a request for help, they will often ask for metadata to help them respond better. The YDBSupport script captures the most useful and commonly requested metadata, which you can review and send, along with your support request. If you self-support your use of YottaDB/GT.M, you may find the script useful.

We also recommend downloading and running the script to establish a baseline, and to review its output so that you know what it contains.

The script works on Linux systems with both YottaDB and GT.M. You can download it from https://gitlab.com/YottaDB/Util/YDBSupport and it is documented at https://docs.yottadb.com/Plugins/ydbsupport.html

Please try it, and if you are a customer, if you want, please send us the output of your baseline for our review and comment. As always, we welcome your comments and questions. Thank you.

Regards
– Bhaskar

--
YottaDB - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. Pick any three.