Can't able to create Orders due to mutually exclusive order entry keys - Regarding

Ponnumani G

Dec 23, 2022, 9:48:08 AM12/23/22
to Hardhats
I am trying to create a Order's(lab,consult, medication) order from Vista CPR's. But I am getting "You have mutually exclusive order entry keys(ORES, ORELSE or OREMAS " alert. Based on this alert, I can't able to create the orders.

I removed ORELSE and OREMAS from my holder key list. But still I am getting same error. So any one guide me, how to resolve it.

I attached screenshot of that error

Provider key error.PNG

Sam Habiel

Dec 23, 2022, 12:07:40 PM12/23/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Log out and Log back in. CPRS only loads keys once at the start of the session.

--Sam

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats