Another missing patch... Help needed.

Kevin Toppenberg

Aug 4, 2022, 4:57:36 PM8/4/22
to Hardhats
I'm trying to install patch DG*5.3*884.  I get this message.

Checking Install for Package DG*5.3*884
Will first run the Environment Check Routine, DG884P

>>> Check programmer variables...Successful

>>> Checking number of entries in some DRG files...
There is a discrepancy in the number of entries you have
for the DRG DIAGNOSIS HIERARCHY CODES (#82) file.
There is a discrepancy in the number of entries you have
for the DRG PROCEDURE IDENTIFIER CODES (#82.1) file.
    Please log a Remedy ticket.

>>> Checking for 'Q-PTI.VA.GOV entry in DOMAIN (#4.2)...
There is no 'Q-PTI.VA.GOV' entry in the DOMAIN (#4.2) file.
Please see patch XM*999*179 to create this entry and start
this installation again.

I can't find such a patch.  And since is has a version number of "999", I suspect it isn't a real patch, or released in the normal stream.  I could manually create the missing entry in file 4.2, but I wounder if there more that will be needed.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Kevin

Evil Roy Slade

Aug 4, 2022, 5:19:30 PM8/4/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Just add Q-PTI.VA.GOV to the Domain file using FileMan and the patch will install. Only the .01 field needs to be filled in.

Randy

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Kevin Toppenberg

Aug 4, 2022, 5:28:37 PM8/4/22
to Hardhats
Thank you.  I made the entry and the patch seems to have gone in OK.

:-)

Kevin