What's the easiest way to try Vista?

Adam Wojciech Koszek

Oct 20, 2021, 6:57:38 PM10/20/21
to Hardhats
Hello,

I'm Adam, CTO at https://www.segmed.ai. We help the R&D community get access to anonymized medical data. We have a set of de-identification tools for text/DICOM data that can allow clinics/hospitals to share their data, and a data platform to present/search that data in an easy way, allow data scientists to build datasets and also download this data.

I'm here because our team is striving to grow our EHR expertise. Frankly, none of the commercial systems are easy to try out and play with. We wondered if Vista could come as a rescue.

What's the easiest way to install it? Is there any easy-to-use tutorial/guide to install Vista + some GUI client, and maybe populate the instance with synthetic patient data?

I tried https://hardhats.org/foia.html but the link is dead.

I searched the archives and found this: https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.mumps/c/Lw3nBcJ4xZM/m/siyRCE3nAQAJ which points to some random GT.M VM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/fis-gtm/files/GT.M%20Acculturation%20Workshop/ but it failed to import to my VirtualBox (error: Error 0x00000001: VDM API Error.)

Any pointers would be useful.

Thanks,

--
Adam Wojciech Koszek