Fine Home Building Magazine

Korey Hart

Mar 16, 2010, 5:21:22 PM3/16/10
to Greater St. Louis Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
I just received my new issue of Fine Home Building...

Great articles on window rennovation and Passive House standards.

Pick one up if this interests you. This is one of my favorite
publications.

Korey

kel...@prodigy.net

Mar 16, 2010, 10:19:56 PM3/16/10
to hp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Korey - thanks for the heads up but please send all further
correspondence to EnergySmartHomes.us or I might miss them. Thanks! Kellye

Eric Fick

Mar 17, 2010, 7:30:50 AM3/17/10
to hp...@googlegroups.com
Kellye,
You probably need to change your email address in the google group so that it goes where you want, email go out automatically to group users. Also be good to know what your new email address is.
Thanks,
Eric

Eric Fick CAPS CGP
Energy Auditor