FW: Pressing

Rob Bennaton

Feb 12, 2019, 12:48:06 PM2/12/19
to Rob Bennaton

Reminder: this Saturday!

BACKYARD LIVESTOCK Workshop: HEALTHY ANIMALS, HEALTHY PEOPLE

COST: $10 per person

REGISTER AT:

HTTP://UCANR.EDU/BACKYARDLIVESTOCK

WHEN: February 16th 2019, 9am-4pm

WHERE:

Urban Adamah, 1151 Sixth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710

WHAT:

A public, educational workshop for backyard

livestock owners, hosted by the University of

California

Rob

Rob Bennaton,

University of California Cooperative Extension

Alameda & Contra Costa County Director/

Bay Area Urban Agriculture Advisor

Offc: (510) 670-5621 (new #: UCCE Alameda)

(Varying Tuesdays or Wednesdays: I’m at UCCE Contra Costa)

rben...@ucanr.edu

Learn more about our UC Cooperative Extension County-based Programs at:

On Urban Ag                                      http://ucanr.edu/sites/UrbanAg/

UCCE Alameda County:                 http://cealameda.ucanr.edu/

UCCE Contra Costa County:         http://cecontracosta.ucanr.edu/

Chop wood, carry water...

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

UC ANR is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

UC ANR es un proveedor y empleador que ofrece oportunidad igual para todos.

UCCE East Bay Flyer- Feb16- FINAL.pdf
UCCE East Bay Agenda- Feb16- FINAL.pdf