Posting: Specialty Crops Cooperative Extension Advisor Please share widely!!

Rob Bennaton

Dec 21, 2018, 1:59:39 AM12/21/18
to Rob Bennaton

Please share widely!!  Sorry for any repeats!!

Position Posting: Specialty Crops Cooperative Extension Advisor NEW
County Locations: Alameda County, Contra Costa County
Posted on December 14, 2018
Closing on February 8, 2019

"The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified

applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,

sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status

or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy."

Thanks!!

Rob

Rob Bennaton,

University of California Cooperative Extension

Alameda & Contra Costa County Director/

Bay Area Urban Agriculture Advisor

Offc: (510) 670-5621 (new #: UCCE Alameda)

(Varying Tuesdays or Wednesdays: I’m at UCCE Contra Costa)

rben...@ucanr.edu

Learn more about our UC Cooperative Extension County-based Programs at:

On Urban Ag                                      http://ucanr.edu/sites/UrbanAg/

UCCE Alameda County:                 http://cealameda.ucanr.edu/

UCCE Contra Costa County:         http://cecontracosta.ucanr.edu/

Chop wood, carry water...

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

UC ANR is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

UC ANR es un proveedor y empleador que ofrece oportunidad igual para todos.

Rob Bennaton

Feb 8, 2019, 3:49:08 PM2/8/19
to Rob Bennaton

CLOSING TODAY (I believe @ midnight)!!!!

Please share widely!!  Sorry for any repeats!!

Subject: Posting: Specialty Crops Cooperative Extension Advisor Please share widely!!