UCCE Alameda Office Admin Position

Rob Bennaton

May 21, 2019, 12:11:13 PM5/21/19
to Rob Bennaton

Subject: Re: UCCE Alameda Office Admin Position

https://ucanr.edu/About/Jobs/?jobnum=1555

All, above is re-posting for

UCCE Alameda Office Admin-Support Position.

Please share widely!! Sorry for any repeats.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Bennaton,

University of California Cooperative Extension

Alameda & Contra Costa County Director/

Bay Area Urban Agriculture Advisor

Offc: (510) 670-5621 (new #: UCCE Alameda)

(Varying Tuesdays or Wednesdays: I’m at UCCE Contra Costa)

rben...@ucanr.edu

Learn more about our UC Cooperative Extension County-based Programs at:

On Urban Ag:                                     http://ucanr.edu/sites/UrbanAg/

UCCE Alameda County:                 http://cealameda.ucanr.edu/

UCCE Contra Costa County:         http://cecontracosta.ucanr.edu/

Chop wood, carry water...

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

“Engage Your Core”

UC ANR is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

UC ANR es un proveedor y empleador que ofrece oportunidad igual para todos.